The Dreamiest Boys Ever

The ultimate babes, the boys who own my heart, Disney princes with alias, poets with dark sides, and childhood friends. As always, tell me what you think and share your own if your like! 
~

ALEX SHEATHES FROM THE DELIRIUM TRILOGY

ALEX IS SUCH A BABE. He was seriously a Disney prince in disguise, lemme tell ya. Lena mistreated him and it was a heartbreaking sight. Him and his autumn-colored hair and poetry-reading self. Gimme him pls. I'll take care of him. Alex was a tortured soul and I think we would all be shoving Lena aside to vouch for his affection.


ADAM WILDE FROM IF I STAY

Even his name is sexy. I wasn't too fond of the actor who played him in the movie, though. I mean, the actor did good – sorry, can't remember his name – but he didn't exactly meet the babe-standard. Adam is definitely a doll, though. He's a musician. Yes. And a supportive boyfriend. X1000 YES.


XANDER SPENCE FROM THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US

I think it's safe to say, Kasie West can do wrong. She writes the dreamiest boys. Xander, though, God, he's perfect. And rich. And perfect. And he totes hot chocolate. Like, who are you and why do you not love this gorgeous, fanciful masterpiece? If you haven't already, please run power-walk to your local bookstore and grab a copy of The Distance Between Us, so you can get on this boy's greatness.


MICHAEL MOSCOVITZ FROM THE PRINCESS DIARIES

Michael. Ooh, Michael. We have history. He was with me all throughout my childhood and preteen years. Then, he came back for Royal Wedding and re-claimed my heart. Michael is such a sweetheart. I heart him immensely.


ALEX STEWART FROM LOVE, ROSIE

Another Alex, I know. Gimme him, anyway. Alex is a childhood friend. He becomes a doctor. Um, hello. He's played by Sam Clafin, who plays Finnick in the Hunger Games movie trilogy, in the movie version. The book is x1000 better, but we all need a piece of Doctor Alex in our lives.


Same, Rosie. Same.
~

Comments

  1. I unfortunately don't know many of these guys. Haha. I think I'm not reading enough contemporary!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. Michael and Xander are definites! I have a love-hate relationship with YA Contemporary, really, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually reading The Distance Between Us right now!! I am only a few chapters in, though, so I haven't seen much of Xander yet. I'm excited. I just finished Pivot Point by Kasie West. Have you read that one? Trevor was perfect.

    Sarah @ Kerosene Lit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome! I can't wait to see your review! I actually haven't read Pivot Point yet. I totally have to add it to my TBR, though. I think it's the only Kasie West book I've missed!

      Delete
  4. Great post dear! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like we may have different tastes in book boyfriends ;) I have only read the first two, but I was staunchly Team Julian in the Delirium series (I know, me and like, 2 other people hahah), and Adam from If I Stay.... see, I feel like I liked him when I read the books, but I did NOT like movie Adam and I feel like he might be tainting my memories of book Adam.

    But I will accept anyone that Sam Claflin is playing, so that has to be worth something :D Fun post!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh. You have to read the third book, too! THAT PLOT TWIST FINALE THO. You can totally have Julian. Alex is so mine. haha You know, I felt like the movie dragged on and I had so much fun with the books. Movie Adam was a good actor, I think, but he could've been better tbh.

      And you so have to see Love, Rosie! Personally, I think the book is better, but Doctor Alex is definitely swoon-worthy. :D

      Delete
  6. I loved Alex! I have only read the first book, but omg I was so in love with him. I seriously need to pick back up the series so I can complete it, because I really enjoyed Delirium! Great picks Peach :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Alex is such a babe. You so have to! Thanks, Tika! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment